1. Land allotment for Home Guards Headquarters.
- Sector-4, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur
- 1250 Sq. m.
- Budget Sanctioned -1097.48 lac
2. Pending Promotions upto 2019-20 completed
- 06 x Deputy Commandant
- 32 x Company Commander, 60 x Platoon Commander,
- 24 x Head Constable
- 4 x Addl Adm Officer, 3 x Asst Adm Officer, 08 Sr. Asstt., 01 Jr Asstt.
3. Welfare Measures Instituted for Volunteers
- Compassionate appointment for dependents of deceased volunteers
- Scholarship for two children in place of one earlier
- Formation of grievance cell at districts & Home Guards Headquarters
- Provision of Grant in aid at the time of discharge on completion of 55 years of membership
- Financial Aid on Death of enrolled Volunteers increased to Rs 1,50,000/-
4. Home Guards had the Honour of being visited by Hon’ble Chief Minister on its Raising Day 0n 06 Dec 2019 for the First Time since its Raising
5. Nomination process for 2500 volunteer commenced .
6. Training of Volunteers recommenced after six years .
7. Training allowance for volunteer increased from Rs 100 to 200/- par day.
8. Process of New License & its renewal streamlined : Increased transparency & Reduction in time.
9. Online system of application for Private Security license and its renewal implemented w.e. f. 15 January 2020.
10. Notification & implementation of The Rajasthan Private Security Agencies ( Private Security to cash transportation activities) Rules, 2019.
11. Renumeration of part time cook increased to Rs 6300 from Rs 2500.
12. Policy for Sports Event formulated : State level tournament of Kabaddi successfully conducted.
13. Notification for Recruitment of 13 new Deputy Commandants issued.
14. Putting House in Order : Disposal of Audit Paras (54 %)
15. Increase in Training Allowance of Home Guards volunteers from Rs. 100/- to Rs. 200/- per day (as per assembly announcement on 06 March 2020 )
16. 25% Concession for Home Guards volunteers in Rajasthan Roadways in all Local/Express buses within State