Right to Information
|Sr. No.||Detail / Subject||Download|
|1||Right to Information Act||Size : 315 KB|
|2||Guide Line for Police Stations Under Right To Information Act||Size : 315 KB|
RTI - Section 4 (1) (b)
Rajasthan Police Academy
(Centre for Excellence)
In 1949, First Training Institute of Rajasthan was established at the base of historic fort of Chittorgarh. In 1950, It was shifted to Kishangarh due to geographical and administrative factors. In 1975, It was shifted to its present location at Jaipur and was upgraded as an Academy.
What We Believe
IF YOU WANT PEACE,
WORK FOR JUSTICE
- To develop and maintain Rajasthan Police Academy as a premier training institution of the nation with all modern training facilities and motivated faculty.
- To impart effective and efficient training.
- Educate and impart social and moral values to trainees and staff.
- To motivate and enable the trainees of basic, induction and in-service courses.
- To become people-oriented professionals.
- A positive and sensitive mindset.
- Humanitarian attitude.
- Equip them with requisite expertise.
- To teach trainees to bring anti-social elements of all sorts to justice.