Student Employement Program
Earn while you learn' is a pioneering project of SPUP and the concept underlying it is to help students find part-time work on the campus to meet their educational/living costs while simultaneously helping them gain work experience and inculcate work values. .
- To inculcate in them values of work and sense of responsibility.
- To provide them with work experience and necessary life skills related to the student's chosen field of work.
- To help them become self-reliant.
- To provide them a platform where they can learn to work in teams and develop their leadership skills.
- To imbue in them a sense of onus in building the institution.
- To provide the students an opportunity to help them finance a part of their education/living expenses.
Downloads for ElP