The objectives to be pursued by the RPH&CCL:
1. To formulate and execute housing schemes for the benefit of serving police and other personnel in the home department of the Government of Rajasthan.
2. To undertake construction of buildings including the construction of roads, drainage, Sewerage and all type of civil and electric and other works. All type of fitting, fixtures, furnishing and all activities related thereto. For housing of employees of Police, Home-Guards, Jail and other personnel in the home department of the Government of Rajasthan.
3. To undertake construction of buildings for the offices and other constructions for Police, Home-Guards, Jail and others in the home department such as administrative offices, Police Stations, Police posts, police lines, training institutes, district scientific laboratories, Forensic science laboratories, barracks, Jails, accommodation or any other non-residential buildings of all types.
4. To undertake acquisition, construction, sale, allotment of lands, dwelling houses, apartments, flats of ownership, hire purchase or on rental basis, construction and sale, lease or sale on hire purchase basis, or ownership basis or on rental basis of the residential accommodation so constructed or acquired.
5. To investigate, design, construct, execute, carry out, equip. maintain, improve, work, purchase or otherwise acquire, lease. Develop. Administer, manage or control in the state of Rajasthan or elsewhere, civil and constructional work and related conveniences of all kinds includes building, staff quarters, houses, apartments, flats, sheds, office building, shops, storage, sewerage, drainage, sanitary works and water supply, including maintenance of existing building/ structures/houses/offices/all other assets related to the Police, Home-Guards, Jail and others in the home department of the Government of Rajasthan.
6. To construct schools, hospitals, health centers, shops, clubs, buildings, messes, auditorium, maternity homes, family welfare centers.
7. To undertake construction of any type of buildings entrusted to it by the Government of Rajasthan from time to time.
For further details, see the Memorandum and Articles of Association.